The Brazilian butt lift is a popular procedure in the field of cosmetic enhancement. Through a technique called fat grafting, a Brazilian butt lift can give you a larger, more shapely buttocks. A Brazilian butt lift is less invasive than traditional butt implants.
Why Undergo A Brazilian Butt Lift in Tennessee?
- A Brazilian butt lift can enhance your figure by reducing waist-to-hip ratio without increasing overall body weight.
- One of the key advantages of a Brazilian butt lift is that fat used to enhance your backside is taken from your own body. The risks of rejection and other complications are greatly reduced.
- Excess fat is usually removed via liposuction. The donor site may benefit from a slimmer, more contoured appearance. The abdomen, thighs and lower back are common donor sites.
- The best candidates for a Brazilian butt lift will possess good physical and emotional health, along with realistic surgical expectations.
Your Brazilian Butt Lift With Dr. Bharti
- Intravenous sedation or general anesthesia will be administered to keep you comfortable during surgery.
- Liposuction will be the first step of your procedure. Using a cannula (thin suctioning tube), Dr. Bharti will break up and suction out excess fat from a donor site on your body.
- The harvested fat is then processed and purified. Dr. Bharti will then carefully inject the harvested fat into your buttocks. Injections will be administered using a fan pattern to ensure the highest possible absorption rate.
- All incisions will be closed and surgical dressings will be applied to the treatment sites.
What to Expect After Surgery
- Most patients require 2-3 weeks or more of recovery before resuming normal activities.
- Dr. Bharti will provide you with a compression garment and oral pain medication to alleviate discomfort.
- Only 65-85 percent of the injected fat will remain after surgery. The rest will be reabsorbed into your body.
- The final results will be visible as swelling gradually subsides over the course of two months.
Brazilian Butt Lift Alternatives
- Traditional butt augmentation using silicone implants may serve as a substitute for a Brazilian butt lift. This option is especially ideal for thin women who do not possess enough fat for transfer in a Brazilian butt lift.
- Surgery is not always necessary to achieve significant improvements. Certain exercise routines may give the butt a lifted, toned appearance.