As of March, 2016 Dr. Bharti joins Hunstad Kortesis Plastic Surgery + MedSpa in Charlotte, NC. New and existing patients are welcome to call 704-659-9000 to set up consultations with Dr. Bharti's new office.
Medical lasers can reduce skin imperfections with minimal downtime and discomfort. Bharti Plastic Surgery offers some of the best new laser treatments for skin rejuvenation, vein treatment, wrinkle reduction, and more.
How Can Laser Treatments Help Me?
Laser treatments can improve the texture, clarity and overall appearance of your skin.
Treatable conditions include:
- Unwanted hair on nearly any part of the body.
- Static wrinkles: wrinkles that are always visible and do not change in appearance during facial movements.
- Dynamic wrinkles: expression lines that often appear as folds when your skin is not moving, and deepen during facial expressions.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, melasma, and other colored patches of skin, caused mainly by sun exposure.
- Scars: A result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be wavy, pitted, discolored, or raised.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions, or facial redness.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakened skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) that causes a loss of skin firmness, or the development of cellulite.
The Candela® V-Beam Laser provides dramatic skin benefits with little to no downtime. This versatile treatment targets and smooths your unique skin concerns.
Skin resurfacing with a fractional CO2 laser provides dramatic improvement with no downtime. This procedure smooths wrinkles and evens overall pigmentation.