As of March, 2016 Dr. Bharti joins Hunstad Kortesis Plastic Surgery + MedSpa in Charlotte, NC. New and existing patients are welcome to call 704-659-9000 to set up consultations with Dr. Bharti's new office.
Non-surgical treatments, or minimally invasive cosmetic procedures, are used to reduce the appearance of facial lines, remove unwanted hair, and even out skin pigmentation. Read on for more information about the non-surgical treatments we provide.
Botox® Cosmetic injections address facial wrinkles and expressions that may develop over time. Botox relaxes the facial muscles, creating a more youthful look.
Chemical peels provide skin rejuvenation, minimizing wrinkles and irregular pigmentation. They include superficial, medium, and deep chemical peels. The deeper the peel, the more dramatic the results.
Juvederm® is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that is used to restore volume to specific areas of your face for correcting nasolabial folds and other age-related imperfections. Dr. Bharti uses Juvederm to help you achieve a younger appearance.
Lip augmentation will help to boost your natural lip contours. This creates a full, youthful face with improved balance that enhances other features.
Perlane® is a powerful facial filler from the makers of Restylane®. It provides dramatic volume, smoothing facial lines, wrinkles and folds.
Restylane® provides volume restoration to smooth out wrinkles, lines, and folds, providing a younger and healthier overall appearance.
Medical lasers can reduce skin imperfections with minimal downtime and discomfort. Bharti Plastic Surgery offers some of the best new laser treatments for skin rejuvenation, vein treatment, wrinkle reduction, and more.
How Can Laser Treatments Help Me?
Laser treatments can improve the texture, clarity and overall appearance of your skin.
Treatable conditions include:
- Unwanted hair on nearly any part of the body.
- Static wrinkles: wrinkles that are always visible and do not change in appearance during facial movements.
- Dynamic wrinkles: expression lines that often appear as folds when your skin is not moving, and deepen during facial expressions.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, melasma, and other colored patches of skin, caused mainly by sun exposure.
- Scars: A result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be wavy, pitted, discolored, or raised.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions, or facial redness.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakened skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) that causes a loss of skin firmness, or the development of cellulite.